Build Muscle. Get Stronger. Heal Your Body.
SLAM45 is a kick-butt workout program that challenges you through strength and conditioning. These 45-minute total-body workouts require minimal equipment, and build some serious muscle. Each move teaches you how to utilize and strengthen your deep core and pelvic floor, address imbalances, and find your strongest self.Start Free Trial
What To Expect:
Weeks To Complete
Minute Long Workouts
(+1 Rest Day) Repeat!
- Women who have a solid fitness baseline and are ready for a challenge
- Moms who want to be proactive in improving diastasis recti, prolapse, and/or leaking while still pushing their fitness level
- Women who want a workout that addresses imbalances and reduces back and hip pain
- People who aren’t afraid to build muscle and kick all the butt!
Required EquipmentView all Equipment
Exercise BallShop on Amazon
Pilates BallShop on Amazon
Resistance Band Mini LoopsShop on Amazon
Use Code: MOMSTRONG
Resistance Band Long LoopsShop on Amazon
Medium DumbbellsShop on Amazon
Light DumbbellsShop on Amazon
Resistance Band Door AnchorShop on Amazon
Heavy Dumbbells (Optional)Shop on Amazon
Kettlebell (Optional)Shop on Amazon
Weight Bench (Optional)Shop on Amazon
Stepper (Optional)Shop on Amazon
Kettle Gryp (Optional)Shop on Amazon
Sliders (Optional)Shop on Amazon
I am so freaking proud of myself for finishing this program. I have gained so much physically and mentally from SLAM45. I healed my diastasis, have less pain…I feel good, I feel strong, I am a better mother for it.
- Mariel K.Read More Testimonials
What is the goal of this program?
SLAM45 is designed to take your fitness next level, but to do so safely and progressively. SLAM45 brings all the fun of HIIT, or bootcamp-style classes, but with focus on your protecting and strengthening your core and pelvic floor. While the workouts are total body and progressively more intense, SLAM45 coaches you on core and pelvic floor functionality each step of the way. The program blends strength and cardio, in a fully packed 45-minute sweat session.
How do I know I'm ready for SLAM45?
You’ve completed the following:
1) All six levels of Core Basics.
2) Re-established the mind-muscle connection with your core through pelvic floor physical therapy and/or you’ve completed the Core Basics program.
3) You understand the signs and symptoms to watch for during a workout (coning or doming from the midline of the abs, feelings of pain or pressure in the vagina, leaking, etc.).
4) You have a mindset that allows you to regress an exercise when your body needs it.
Are these workouts safe for diastasis recti and/or prolapse?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer, but in general…yes. My workouts are designed with the “mom core” in mind. That said, everyone is individual and their healing is, too. Head to the program introduction page to watch the “Is this exercise safe?” video. In general, watch for warning signs that your body isn’t managing the workload. Doming from your abs, feelings of pain or pulling or a heaviness in the vagina, and/or fecal or urinary leaking are all signs your body isn’t ready for that particular movement…yet!
Is this program safe for pregnancy?
Check out SLAM Pregnancy. It is included with your subscription, and is tailored to each week of pregnancy. SLAM Pregnancy brings you workouts for each week of pregnancy, adapting to your changing body. Plus, you’ll receive a variety of health tips from pelvic floor physical therapists, an OB/GYN, doula, and other birth professionals.
Is this program safe while breastfeeding?
Yes. There are a couple important things to keep in mind.
1) Your body is still producing relaxin, a hormone that increases ligament laxity and can make you more prone to injury. Be extra cautious and mindful as you work through the program.
2) You need to ensure that you are getting adequate nutrition so that it does not affect your milk supply. Drink plenty of water and eat lots of Whole Foods. Final note–you may notice more changes in your healing within a few months of weaning when your hormones regulate again. That said, enjoy this special time. It goes quickly in the grand scheme.
How long are the workouts?
Each workout is approximately 45 minutes, and contains a strength, cardio, and core component.
How many days a week do we workout?
SLAM45 is designed to be three days of work, with one day of rest. Every fourth day is a rest day. You can tailor the schedule to meet your individual needs.
How challenging are the workouts?
They are intense, but can be modified. This program was designed to be the “What’s next” for women looking to challenge themselves again postpartum (postpartum is forever!). You can easily modify the intensity level to your abilities by doing fewer rounds, and/or lighter weights. Conversely, you can make it more challenging by increasing the weights or taking fewer rests.
Do I need cardio in addition to your program?
That is up to you. For most, SLAM45 is plenty! There is a combination of cardio and strength training. Workouts are total body. That said, if you enjoy a cardio activity such as running or cycling, you can certainly incorporate that into your fitness routine. Make sure to take two legitimate rest days per week, as your body will respond better, recover quicker, and you will ultimately see more gains!
What equipment do I need?
Here is a list of equipment needed.
How long is the program?
The program is 24 weeks.
Everything You Need in One App
Just ONE subscription gives you access to not only SLAM workouts, but the specialty programs that will help you have a well-rounded and healthy routine.Start Free Trial
6 unique programs for every level
- At-home workouts that heal your core and pelvic floor
- Beginner to advanced options
- PLUS a pregnancy program
Curated health tips from fitness & health experts
- Short videos and guides
- Improve movement for daily living
- Expert pelvic health tips
Fuel your body with love
- 30+ nutrition lessons
- 125+ healthy, easy recipes
- NO restrictive diets or calorie-counting!