Just sweet enough!! Cookie might be a strong word for these, but they are amazing and super nutritious.
Yeah–I’m basic. I like a good pumpkin late and I like a good pumpkin cookie. I don’t like pumpkin candles though. I’m not a psycho. These cookies have minimal ingredients and are from pantry to pie-hole in like 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup wheat flour or gluten free 1:1 substitute
- 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup packed coconut sugar or substitute light brown sugar
- large egg yolk at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2: Melt coconut oil on stovetop or in microwave.
3. Mix everything in a medium mixing bowl.
3: With wet hands, or a cookie scoop if civilized (I’m not)…form into 12 cookies.
4: Bake for 10-13 minutes. Let cool.
You can store leftovers in the fridge.