Veggie-packed tacos. I make these once a week without fail. My whole family loves them! And so many veggies in there!
Pro-tip. At minimum– quadruple this amount and store it in a mason jar for easier future taco nights.
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 14.5 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- Protein of choice (it is great with ground beef, turkey, beans, or tofu)
- Mix the taco spices in a jar. Set aside.
- Using a food processor with its shred attachment, chop all veggies except the canned tomatoes. You can do this by hand, but the food processor is a real time-saver.
- Add olive oil to pan. Sauté veggies for about 3-5 minutes until they start to get more tender.
- If using meat or tofu, add and cook until browned.
- Once cooked, add diced tomatoes (juice included). If you are using beans, add those now.
- Add taco seasoning to taste.
- Serve as you please. We do burritos, corn shells, nachos, and salad. It is so versatile.